Lincoln Impinger X2 Double Stack Natural Gas Commercial Conveyer Oven 3262-2
- Impinger® X2 uses hot air under pressure which surrounds food with small jets of hot air. This allows for rapid heating, cooking, baking and crisping of foods, two to four times faster than conventional ovens, depending on food product cooked.
- Uniform heating/cooking of food products offers a wide tolerance for rapid baking at a variety of temperatures.
- Variable speed conveyors move products through the oven one after another, improving product flow during cooking and drastically reducing labor.
- Safety of conveyorized product movement is a definite advantage over batch type ovens, as it eliminates the need for constant tending.
- Customer specific air fingers on top and bottom allow for the heat to be adjusted and controlled by zoning.