Lincoln Impinger X2 Double Stack Natural Gas Commercial Conveyer Oven 3262-2
This unit is set up with a left to right belt direction.
Does not come with manual, installation kit or warranty.
Double your capacity with Impinger® X2 ovens. Each Impinger® X2 has two conveyors in each baking chamber and can be stacked either one or two ovens high. Their front removable panel allows for easier access to internal components. A double stack of ovens will provide four conveyor belts for cooking. Each belt may be split for more bake time flexibility. The 3262-2 has a 32" (813mm) wide conveyor belt and 62" (1575mm) long baking chamber, as well as a 3" (76mm) opening above the conveyor belt. The 3262-2 oven has in excess of 50% more capacity than the 3240-2, and 13% more capacity than competitive models on a belt-for-belt basis. Maximum Operating Temperature is 600º F (316º C) and Baking Time Range is 2.25 minutes to 16.0 minutes. 200,000 BTU/Hr.
- Impinger® X2 uses hot air under pressure which surrounds food with small jets of hot air. This allows for rapid heating, cooking, baking and crisping of foods, two to four times faster than conventional ovens, depending on food product cooked.
- Uniform heating/cooking of food products offers a wide tolerance for rapid baking at a variety of temperatures.
- Variable speed conveyors move products through the oven one after another, improving product flow during cooking and drastically reducing labor.
- Safety of conveyorized product movement is a definite advantage over batch type ovens, as it eliminates the need for constant tending.
- Customer specific air fingers on top and bottom allow for the heat to be adjusted and controlled by zoning.
The digital control panel is located at the back right of the oven and has power fan, burner and conveyor on-off switch. It also has one temperature control for the entire oven and conveyor speed controls for every belt. The LED readout displays actual cavity temperature in degrees (F° or C°), conveyor belt speeds and thermostat indicator light.
Unit weighs 1400lbs
Measures 61" x 60" x 104"
Gas Control system has a manual shut-off valve, internal pressure regulator (factory preset at 3 ½” water column/. 87 kPa or 8.70 mbar for Natural Gas, 10” water column/2.48 kPa or 24.87 mbar for LP gas), and an electric solenoid operated main gas valve. Heat is supplied by one (1) power burner rated at 200,000 BTU/Hr. (126MJ) with electronic ignition. Natural gas requires 8” WC mbar inlet with maximum allowable of 14” WC mbar. LP gas requires 13” with maximum allowable of 14” WC. Gas line from meter to ovens should be 2” for natural gas and 1 1/2” for propane. AGA/CGA design approved flexible connection to each oven must be ¾” NPT and length must not exceed 6 ft. (1829mm).
Three Phase, 208/240V, 50/60Hz, 10Amp, 3 pole, 4 wire with ground NEMA L21-20P Plug.
Each oven requires standard 208/240V service. It is recommended that a separate 20 amp - circuit breaker be provided for each oven deck.
Ventilation is required. Local codes prevail. These are the “authority having jurisdiction” as stated by the National Fire Protection Association, Inc. in NFPA 96-1994. Consult Impinger X2 Installation and Operations Manual for ventilation recommendations.
The oven must have 1” (24.5mm) of clearance from combustible surfaces and 24” (610mm) clearance on both sides from other cooking equipment. A permanently installed oven requires approximately 3ft. (882mm) of clearance overall to allow for removal of the conveyor and protective guards for cleaning. The conveyor is removed from the front of the oven.